As an organisation, we value...
- Dependence on God
- The Lordship of Jesus Christ
- The authority and sufficiency of Scripture
- The local church as God’s primary agent on earth
We value an approach to academics that...
- Links sound scholarship with the knowledge of (not simply about) God
- Links sound scholarship with practical ministry
- Encourages life-long learning
- Uses creative & relevant teaching methods
- Pursues excellence in all areas (e.g., hiring & development of staff, administrative policies, facilities & resources)
- Is intentional and committed to constant evaluation
The development of character that...
- Expresses vulnerability and teachability in accountable relationships
- Desires to connect with people in authentic ways
- Is sensitive to needs and is willing to respond appropriately
- Embraces self-discipline as a means to maturity and ministry effectiveness
- Is being inwardly transformed by grace
to develop godly servants who will contribute to the health and growth of the church in Australasia and the world.
An approach to ministry that...
- Is driven by biblical truth
- Is able to adapt in order to be effective in specific contemporary contexts
- Is passionate about communicating the message of God’s saving grace
- Empowers people to excel in the areas of their personal passions, giftedness, and style
- Values teamwork within local ministry settings
- Is selfless rather than self-serving
- Values interaction with the wider Christian community